What’s unique about today’s post is that instead of sharing a DIY project I made, I’m sharing one that was made for me. It’s a gift that I was surprised to receive but excited to talk about! As someone who is always forgetting something and tends to be a klutz, I could definitely get use out of it. What is it? A bridal emergency kit.
The kit is easy to put together and has many uses both before, during and after the big day. Plus it’s unique and can be personalized to the bride that you make one for!
My best friend used a decorative photo box to hold the kit’s contents. I love the black and white strips pattern with the flowers. But I also like that I can reuse it to store photos in after the wedding.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- Nivea Moisture Lip Balm
- Hair Ties – I’m always losing these!
- Bobby Pins
- Hand Sanitizer
- Decorative Pouch with bobby pins and safety pins
- Mini Cosmetic Case with lotion
- Lip Color
- Bed, Bath & Beyond Gift Card – An early wedding gift that is much appreciated for a new homeowner like myself
If you were making or receiving a bridal emergency kit, what would you add? I’d love to hear your comments below!